I have them by a few feet and several inches, they have that living with Santa thing, but I think that I can match them brushstroke for brushstroke and item for item. This year for my annual tradition of ornament giving on Christmas Day I decided to make altered domino ornaments for the giving.
I started by painting the back and the sides of the dominos with gold Plaid acrylic paint letting it dry between each coat. I then rubber stamped the back and added silver embossing powder to give it a raised design. The images on the front are vintage Christmas images from the Flickr Collage Images group and are adhered with Mod Podge.
I drilled the top then screwed in a small eye to hang the ribbons from. I finished it off with some fancy red/gold trim and green ribbon.
I made then ornaments and passed them out on Christmas Day. They were very well received! Everyone was curious if I painted the design on the back of the domino.
I was very pleased with the end result and plan to use this technique a lot more in the near future.